True North Business Conference 2019
Gain the skills to enhance your leadership, develop your team, grow your business, and get your life back…. All faster than you thought possible.
Register now and only pay $297 with your special coupon code*!
Dallas, Texas | April 9, 2019 | 9AM – 4PM
Learn How to Do It Right
Attending the True North Business Conference Will Change You & Your Business
We’re convinced that this conference will make a positive impact on your business and your life this year! You’ll leave with a fresh perspective, new ideas, specific next steps, and new connections with like-minded leaders.
This Conference is For Leaders Within:
Service Based Businesses • Retail Companies
Small Businesses • Real Estate Companies
Manufacturers • Contractors
Do You Struggle With Scaling Your Business?
- You know that working “On your Business” is what true leadership is all about, but there never seems to be enough time in the day
- You’re looking to drive results for your business but your team doesn’t seem as committed as you are
- You are wanting more margin at home but can’t seem to pull away from the business
- You feel more like a fireman than a leader running around from brushfire to brushfire
- There isn’t enough day to get to the end of your overflowing task list
- Drama defines your team, and this seems to divert everyone’s attention away from the important work that needs to be done
Are you looking for:
- A guide who’s been there
- A proven plan to follow
- Encouragement from fellow leaders
It’s all within your reach!
This conference will help you upgrade your leadership and our proven process will help you work ON&IN your business so you can get more margin back in your life.
Re-calibrate your leadership on the proven principles of True North Business
Who: Leaders desiring to break free from the daily grind to improve their effectiveness with people and impact on their organization.
What: Four learning-packed sessions addressing the challenges of leading in today’s marketplace. Delivering strategies, tactics and tools for the busy leader to immediately use to lead better and improve results –today.
Get CEU credit for attending!
Conference content has been pre-approved by the HR Certification Institute (HRCI)
and awarded 6 Business credit hours.
April 9, 2019
8:00am – 9:00am: Check-in and packet pickup
9:00am – 4:00pm: Conference (box lunch provided)
Addison Conference Center
15650 Addison Rd.
Addison, TX 75001
During the conference:
You will receive…
- A workbook to record your conference notes and key action items
- A “Leadership Toolbox” –filled with eight downloadable documents worth $280 including charts, worksheets, game instructions, roadmap, guides, etc.
- An unforgettable gift that you’ll want to keep in your office as a conversation piece to teach others a new approach to leadership
- Meet and network with new business friends
- Receive new insights through participation in table discussions
- Experience how to have fun at a conference and at the same time reinforce an organization’s purpose and vision when you play the game, “Moveopoly” with the people at your table
- Learn how to become an effective leader by applying leadership principles, practices, systems and methodologies not taught in business school
- Learn new leadership skills and how to develop into the person you were meant to be
- Have an opportunity to expand your knowledge and understanding through a Q & A time
Leave the conference with:
- A set of specific action items defining the steps you’ll take to put what you’ve learned into practice
- A clear sense of who you want to be as a leader –and how to get there
- A set of tools and strategies to use immediately –to start transforming your workplace and create a culture where your people thrive, and profits grow beyond your imagination
One-day conference – only $347 and includes lunch
Register now and save $50 off price of registration with valid coupon code*(reducing price for full day to $297)
Meet Your Guide;
Bobby invested almost 40 years of his life as the CEO of our moving and storage business, as well as other startups and acquisitions along the way.
For the last 5 years, he has been developing his proven system that helps leaders just like you tap into their values, clarify their objectives and obtain the results they desire – for themselves and their organizations.
What people are saying
Bobby Albert is one of the most passionate businessmen that I have ever met. He's made it a mission to study and develop leadership in himself and others. Bobby has developed his leadership around rock-solid values – and he readily shares his insights with others.
The CEO Institute, Dallas, TX
Values driven leadership will transform your leaders and workplace.
Navigators Workplace Ministry, Kansas City, KS
Bobby Albert has a very important story to tell that can add value to any organization. His humble, pleasant style with great content makes Bobby a gift to any leader. I would highly recommend Bobby’s program!
Integrity Resource Center, Kansas City, KS