Former CEO and serial entrepreneur Bobby Albert has lived, learned and taught leadership – for decades. In Principled Profits, Bobby reveals the Paradox of Effective Leadership that transformed his leadership and catapulted his organization to unprecedented success. The proven principles laid out in this book provide a roadmap for any leader who is willing to step out and lead in a bold new way. Once you learn how to tap the passion and knowledge residing in your team, you too, will be positioned for extraordinary growth.
Inside you’ll discover:
- How to build your business on the solid foundation of core values
- The mindset that throws open the door of opportunity
- A 3-step process that’s a sure-fire way to increase employee engagement
- Key distinctions between leading and managing – and how you need both to succeed
- The cadence of effective communication for every leader
- The hallmarks of a vibrant, engaged workplace culture
- The format of a monthly meeting that can supercharge your team’s performance
- Produces detailed feedback based on your answer profile
- Affirms your natural strengths
- Challenges your current thinking
- Delivers growth steps that lead you toward better leadership and effectiveness.
Using the principles found in this book, Bobby Albert created a unique and special workplace culture. The 100 Best Companies to Work for in Texas awarded their coveted designation to the Albert team for the first two years they applied for consideration. A lifelong entrepreneur, Bobby has started twelve different businesses and acquired nine others. His approach to business has been to value people, seek wisdom, embrace humility, and never stop learning.
Praise for Principled Profits
“In my role with the John Maxwell Company, I’ve learned and lived leadership with the best of the best. That’s why I so am excited about Bobby Albert and this book, Principled Profits. This book reveals a proven path to exceptional success. Bobby is truly a leader of leaders, and his book offers you a roadmap to values-driven leadership and success. Outward success is indeed an inside job!”
CEO of The John Maxwell Company
“Once in a great while, I encounter a leader of leaders. A person who thinks more deeply and has a greater impact than most of his or her peers. Bobby Albert is such a leader, and his book, Principled Profits, confirms that fact. Are you a leader who wants to lead your people to meaningful success? Then this book is for you.”
Judy R. McReynolds
Chairman, President & Chief Executive Officer ArcBest℠
“The companies that make money and make a difference know that lasting values drive economic value. Principled Profits is a roadmap to values and value. Now you get the goods from a leader who did the hard work to enrich his own business in all the right ways.”
Author of TRADE UP: How to Move from Just Making Money to Making a Difference