It is finally here – my new book, Principled Profits – Outward Success Is an Inside Job officially releases today! Click here to read the press release.
It’s been a long time coming. Hundreds of hours of effort. A labor of love for sure.
Principled Profits contains what I found to be the essential principles of effective leadership. Do you want to lead your family, team, or entire organization with more intention and impact? Then this book is for you.
The book has six main sections:
- Leading & Managing – The important (and different) roles of leading and managing
- Process & Content – Learn to embrace the how as you pursue the what
- Principle vs. Expediency – Direction trumps speed – every time
- Core Values – Center your leadership on your core values for extraordinary results
- Workplace Culture – Focus your leadership on the fundamentals, and the right culture will follow
- Goals & Controls – Perpetuate your leadership by setting goals and monitoring progress
By employing these cornerstone principles, I was able to grow our small business of five employees to over 150 team members before we sold to a publicly traded company. The information found in this book transformed my leadership and the performance of my organization.
Order your copy today and get the following FREE bonus download:
BONUS:Values Discovery Worksheet
Do you know your core values? (Most people don't). This six-page worksheet guides you through the process of discovering and clarifying your values. When you know your core values, you know who you are. And when you know who you are, you can authentically live and lead with purpose.
Find out more here at PrincipledProfitsBook.com
What people are saying about Principled Profits:
“In my role with the John Maxwell Company, I’ve learned and lived leadership with the best of the best. That’s why I so am excited about Bobby Albert and this book, Principled Profits. This book reveals a proven path to exceptional success. Bobby is truly a leader of leaders, and his book offers you a roadmap to values-driven leadership and success. Outward success is indeed an inside job!”
– Mark Cole
CEO of The John Maxwell Company
Read the introduction and learn more about Principled Profits <here>.